Job Posting: Teacher
Job ID: 20160603-483
• The following education requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
Bachelor’s degree in related field in subject matter that is utilized for
• State certification (public (level I or II
The Teacher position is responsible for providing specialized instruction in one or more subjects to
clients in order to help them learn the subject matter and/or skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Employ a wide variety of instructional methods, behavioral tools, and materials that are most
appropriate for meeting standard operating procedures and educational objectives that are
outlined in the school curriculum.
• Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the clients’
• Create and maintain accurate client/administrative documents such as daily attendance and
grade books; summarize achievements in reports for assigned clients including attendance and
• Develops daily lesson plans and completes all required educational paperwork
• Participate as an educational team member in coordination with the clients, staff, and school and
represents the program in professional meetings, family meetings, educational conferences, and
teacher training workshops.
• Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
• Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management techniques and skills.
||Apr 03, 2018
||10058 South Mountain Road
||South Mountain , Pennsylvania 17261
View Recently Added Jobs and Search for Jobs